Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Maddie's faves- 2013

I recently attended a day long crop and got some pages done! I thought I would share one of them with you today!


So I started a private blog back in 2013. I was trying to find the best way for me to keep track of my photos and journaling for Project Life as well as have a place for me to have other stories that I wanted to scrap, but just hadn't had time to get around to. 

One of my first non-PL posts were the kids' current favorites. 


Since I have gone digital when it comes to my Project Life, I still have a ton of cards that I have collected and I was trying to think of a way to use some up. I decided on a grid pattern, using some Amy Tangerine cards. 


Also in my stash was this Amy Tangerine tag that I cross-stitched and added the stickers (Simple Stories tiles and foam Thickers) to make my title. Something else in my stash that I came across was this twenty-thirteen sticker from a Simon Says Stamp/Kelly Purkey kit. Figured since the date and color worked, I should find a way to use it on this layout.


Something else in my stash that I had picked up that hadn't been used was the Heidi Swapp date stamp. 
I had recently purchased Ali Edwards' washi tape when she had a sale on her website. The grey strip at the bottom with the text is hers. Thought it worked perfectly for this layout. 

I journaled Maddie's favorite things where it framed the grid, highlighting the topics. 

And there you have it. A traditional layout completed! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment