Friday, June 24, 2016

Aaron's Favorite Things- 2013

Here is another layout that I completed at a recent crop. 


This layout uses MME Alphabet Soup collection from quite a while ago. Still love this collection, despite its age. I wanted to put emphasis on the six on the ruler strip, but it was going to fall behind the photo. I did some creative cutting and used some stickers and enamel dots to make it more visible.
Stamped >>Never Forget<< above the large photo, which is one of Ali Edwards' stamps.


Other things I pulled from my stash, was this wood veneer word from a Project Life/ Heidi Swapp kit. 


The twenty thirteen badge was from a Simon Says Stamp/ Kelly Purkey kit from that same time.
Used a stamp from one of Ali Edwards' Story Stamp sets, Little Things above the small photo.

I tend to be a very linear scrapper, so this page was a bit out of the box for me. I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy, #151 as a jumping off point and love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment