Tuesday, April 11, 2017

December Daily 2016 - Day 15

I am back with another day from my December Daily 2016.

Here is my layout for Day 15.  


I tried to get a little mixed media on this one, being about craft days this December. I thought the green card stock was too plain so I used a Picket Fence (white) Distress Marker on the background. It was too streaky so I went back with a water brush and it helped to give it more of a water color effect.  I sprinkled some water on it as well, to give it a bit more texture and lifted some of the color that way. I added some Tattered Angels mist on it but went light, so that it didn't make it look like blood splatters, a fear I have using red mist.

I used Ali Edwards' Story Stamp for Craft for the craft title and border around the page. I used another of her other December Daily stamp sets for the messy circle sentiment.

The layout design was inspired by this layout I found on pinterest here.


Most of the paper, tags and banners on this layout were from Simple Stories DIY Christmas. Used up the rest of my brads from that collection as well.

Printed my journaling and added it as strips.


Sprinkled on a few of the snow flake and red sequins I snagged from the Target Hot Spot.

Thanks for visiting! Have the rest of my album coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment