Monday, April 30, 2018

Cherry Pickin'

The layout I am sharing today is one that I created a long time ago and thought that I had blogged. As I was writing up a handful of new blog posts, I noticed that I had a handful of draft posts that I had never completed, so I thought, I would share one of those with you today.


This layout was heavily inspired by Nichol Magourik. I was in love with her process videos and layouts in her 2 Peas in a Bucket/ Studio AE design team days.

I created some photo collages using some of Kerri Bradford templates in Photoshop Elements.

The papers were finds from a Shop Hop I participated in Southern California when I lived there. Each were cherry themed and purchased for this event so I don't really recall where they came from. The cherry brads/gems as well.

Not sure where the ribbon threaded border came from. I am pretty sure I used a border punch but I don't recognize it from my stash.


I created some tabs and journal spots (left over from DIY Christmas from Simple Stories) and layered them together, one holding the business card of the place we went, another for journaling and the last for embellishment. 


The title used some red chipboard Thickers and some epoxy letters from my stash. The arrows at the top of the page were also from the DIY Christmas collection from Simple Stories. 

I stamped a few circle stamps from Ali Edwards (a few from her Story Stamp for the Go theme)  and used them as embellishments as well as creating a sentiment on the top of the journaling spot.


Used more tags and banners from Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection and placed more journaling as well as stamping and embellishing of the others. 


Love this layout. It shows a great use of photos, stamping and love that I ended up using the products I had initially intended to use from long ago!

Thanks for taking a look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment