Friday, January 3, 2020

4-Alarm Kid


Another layout in progress that has finally been completed to share with you today!
The base layout was designed by Tami Bastiaans. Here is her completed layout with the same foundation.




To embellish this layout, I dipped into my stash of wood veneer. Found the asterisks, from Project Life, I believe and the bigger pieces from Elle's Studio.

My son, in helping me limit my choices, selected the Sizzix Font for the title and helped me cut it out. 
Sprinkled some Mickey heads punched from red cardstock to cluster with the wood veneer.



For this layout, I opted to get my Cricut out and create the Pluto and the fire hydrant. This only happens on extremely rare occasions, me feeling the need to use my Cricut. I happened to have that complete in the second phase of this layout, and have no idea how long ago. 



For the journaling, I repeated the shape from the sign on the left hand page by hand cutting the shape and embellishing with eyelets.


Love to have this join the other completed pages in my Disneyland albums. Funny how things I have now and are into using are making it on these older layouts that would not have had the added touches back then.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope to have a few more pages to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment