Friday, January 10, 2020

Wishing Well and Grotto

As I was going through my pile of unfinished layouts, I realized that quite a few were Disney layouts. With my limited time in scrapbooking, I found the Disney ones lower on my priority list. As I go back to finish them, I am finding there is great joy in the making and looking at these pages!

The layout I am sharing today is another page designed by Tami Bastaains.




This layout gave me fits about feeling finished. Adding the ribbon and flowers helped, as well as the block of journaling. I also added &Grotto to the title more recently. Luckily I managed to find the same Sizzix alphabet font to cut as well as scraps of the cardstock I used to create the original.

Today I probably would have created the title differently, but this is good enough and lovely and tells the story. Glad to have another page in progress complete and in my albums!

Thanks for looking! Have a few more Disney pages that were in progress to share soon, so stop back by to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment