Friday, January 17, 2020

You Don’t Scare Me

Here is another layout that was designed by my friend Tami. Her version of the layout is here.


This layout uses some Quikcutz dies that are the retro shapes. I thought this layout, its' colors, and design worked really well with these photos of Sulley and my mom and me.


I also found some Heidi Swapp acetate words that worked well with the photos and added just enough to the clusters.


I also had some plastic pieces that I had found at Tuesday Morning that were the same colors as the layout and added just the right finishing touch.


Created a bit of pho-zigzag stitching around some of the patterned paper for added detail. Love how this one turned out! Love these photos. He has been one of my favorite characters to meet.

Thanks for looking! Hope to share more here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment