Friday, June 12, 2020

Hollywood

Sharing another layout with you that was a kit from Scrapbook Generations. This was the third layout I had from this trip set to go and this was the one I could not get to work with the old products I had. With the other layouts redone, it was easy to select this kit to go with these photos. 


I did some tweaking to this layout as well. I had more photos and words to put on the page than initially intended. I struggled to fit the photos I had into this kit, but I am happy with how everything fits and works well. 


I switched up the title cards and added these squares to work with the right bottom corner. I added the wood veneer arrows to add dimension to an otherwise flat design.


I always have more to say on a layout than I really have room for, so I created a journaling strip and extended the layout on both sides with some orange patterned paper left over from the beach layout I shared below.


Added some more arrows, in part because my printer was giving me fits since the card stock was too thick to pull in correctly and center it. It made the printing seem more on purpose and part of the design.


Finished it off with a few more square tiles to match the title and called this set of layout complete. So happy to have this and the other 2 layouts out of that Pages in Progress pile and into an album!

Off to complete some more! Thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment