Wednesday, June 3, 2020

MZMommies

Sharing a layout here today that has been in my pages in progress pile. It is by far one of the more recent to be added, but it made it to the pile because I was having trouble finding the date the photo was taken. Luckily, when searching the date for another layout, I happened across this one!

I believe this layout was initially inspired by an enlarged photo layout by Shimelle. I believe Glitter Girl may  have solved the day with this one. 


Papers on this layout are from an Amy Tangerine collection, the dies are from an SCT Sampler kit filled with Vicki Boutin die cuts, stickers are from Amy Tangerine’s sticker book and a few puffy stickers from Elle’s Studio.
 


Used some of my favorite Thickers for the title and added the date with some stamps.

Love to have this one done, the story told and in my album!

No comments:

Post a Comment