Friday, June 11, 2021

May 2020 By the Numbers

There hasn’t been much activity here on my blog. I have been primarily focused on my December Daily for 2020, as well as the OLW project and some digital layouts.  I also had a big clean out of the memorabilia in my home, and have been journaling a lot as well.

Realized during a clean up that I never shared this layout I made as part of 20 projects in 2020 class from last year. For May Everyday I kept tally of an assortment of things. I created this layout to share what I kept track of. 


The foundation of this layout is made on a Vicki Boutin mixed media background. I love the look of mixed media but have yet branched out to try making my own. Her paper pads of these designs are a great way to get the look without the mess.

I used two alphabet stamps with the same font from Close to my Heart. The stamping was very therapeutic. I also went through my Thickers and other letter stickers to find numbers that would work. 


I used a stamp from Ali Edwards and another from Kerri Bradford for the title. Love how this turned out.

Getting back to layouts and wrapping up my December Daily so should have more to share soon. Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment