Saturday, June 12, 2021

Perfect Time for Change

 The layout I am sharing here today was inspired by the Story Stamp from Ali Edwards with the theme Change.  

My oldest daughter got a new room when I was expecting and this layout documents that change.


Shimelle's Sparkle City collection had the perfect color of purple to match the color my daughter chose to paint her room. I used papers from the paper pad.

I used the stamps from Ali Edwards' Story Stamp for the change theme as well as the transition theme, that had come out after that, since some of the stamps also worked well for this layout as well.

I used the sketch from Page Maps found here.


I used Ali Edwards Deschutes ink for the stamping. I had a planner sticker book that I got the astric and banner stickers from.


I am currently taking Ali Edwards’ Type class (self-paced) and used some of the things I learned, contrast, in creating this title.

Thanks for stopping by. Sharing another layout soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment