Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Love Blooming Together

 Here is a layout that was inspired by the Story Class and Story Stamp for the theme of Bloom from Ali Edwards. 


The story came about from the stamp "Love Blooming Together". This last May my husband and I hit our 25 dating anniversary. We have done a lot of growing together!

I was inspired by this sketch from PageMaps.

The background paper and journaling cards are from Maggie Holmes, her first collection. The tickets are from Tim Holtz. 


The stamps were from the Bloom Story Stamp. I created a patterned with the sentiment on a journaling card. I then stamped again on white yardstick and popped it up for the title.

The flower die cut, I created on my Silhouette Cameo. The digital stamps come with the physical stamps, so I took the flower stamp and removed the center and then added the love from the other stamp and had it cut it from the center. I originally tried cutting the whole stamp sentiment but the letters were so small, it wouldn't cut cleanly on the size flower I wanted to use.



I also used the stamps to create a patterned paper from a piece of green Bazzil card stock and some of Ali Edwards craft inks.

I used a bit of velvet rickrack ribbon to replicate the seam on the sketch, added a few staples with my Tiny Attacher, and added a label to bring in a bit of white to that corner of the layout swell as the date and called this one done. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment