Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Scary Spooky Creepy Crawly Halloween

Happy Halloween! Thought I would share the last of my Halloween pages I completed.

This was made from a Creating Keepsakes kit from a very long time ago. (Are you seeing a trend?) There were 20 kits for very cheap. Was like a dollar something a kit. There weren't a lot embellishments with them but they had good bones.

Used equally old photos on this layout as well. 2006. My baby is now 6 and my nephews and niece are all in double digits now! Talk about scary!


I used some Halloween stickers in my stash that went perfectly with the colors and pieces of this kit. 
Used an Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards journaling spot stamp and used one of her Studio AE Sept 2011 stamps (costumes). Used a bit of washi tape and called this one done.

Hope you have a safe Halloween everyone!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment