Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily- Day 2

Here is Day 2:


For this layout I printed my journaling through my computer then added the letter stickers and some stamping for the title. Added an Ali Edwards stamp from Technique Tuesday for the sentiment on the journaling page and the card on the following page.

The second page is a divided page protector. Warning! I found out that the 4x6 pockets in these pocket pages are more like 4.25x 4.5 to compensate for the gap needed for the two 3x4 pockets above it. Have to mat photos or something to make up the difference. Thought it was more PL with the sizing.


For the second pocket on the top, I followed the trend with a confetti pocket. Used a couple diecuts made with a Sizzix snowflake die and added sequins and other sparkle stuff to fill it.  I had commitment issues with what to put in it, so instead of sewing it shut, I closed it up with washi tape.

Decided to use the banner number stickers every day from the Handmade Holiday line, as well as the tiny sticker strips that say december #.

Three is on its way, just need to journal a bit and should post soon!

Hope you enjoy seeing my album. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness how cute!!! Love the sequin pocket and I swear it could be my house with the Tangled and Legos. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous that you have started already. But I love the pages so far. Looking forward to some work on mine this weekend. I also was thinking about using the sketches from Got Sketch? I really like the layouts. I think I might have to stop looking at your pages or mine are going to look the same. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking FAB!!! Great DD!

    ReplyDelete