Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Daily-Day 3

Here is the layout I completed for Day 3. 


My son came home with 2 more advent calendars from school today. Thought I would capture how we are counting down.

Bought some of the Sn@p label stickers and place my title on one after distressing it with Old Paper Distress Ink as well as another small one on the first photo. Used stickers from the SS Handmade Holiday sticker sheet for the title and embellishments. Used a bit of red polka dot washi tape.


Here is the confetti/sequins pocket from the other side.

Loving how my album is coming together. I am enjoying the freedom of different page types for each day and the flexibility in changing it. Having it match up to the next day has been a bit of a challenge, though.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment