Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Daily- Day 6

Here is December 6th pages.


I struggled on how to put this layout together since I only had one photo and had to be mindful of what photos and things I had to work with the next day.

I wound up changing the right page multiple times but settled with this divided page protector.

The left page bothers me a bit because my writing wasn't straight. Oh, well. I used the December Daily stamp set from Technique Tuesday that also came in the Studio Calico kit. Used another Technique Tuesday stamp for the swirl under the title (made from the Simple Stories Handmade Holiday alpha stickers).

Used some Christmas flower stickers from my stash that had the rhinestone centers already as well as the photo corner stickers (Cloud 9, I think).

Thanks for looking! 

Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment