Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project Life Aug 13-19, 2012

This is my layout for the week of Aug 3-19. 

Sorry the first couple of photos are a bit blurry. I decided not to retake them since I have so many close ups of most of the cards. 


Had a 3, 4x4 photo insert for this week, since it was the first day of school for my kids this week. 


This one shows the back of the insert and the other side.
Used an old Stampin' Up scrapbook kit for the base of these pages as well as some Project Life grid cards. Also used a card from a Mambi journaling card set that I recently found at Michaels. The set reminded me of a lot of the free printables I have been seeing on pinterest lately and they are already printed.



Here are a couple of journaling cards I created. The first is a grid card and I stamped the arrow frame 3 times in different colors using one of the Two Peas in a Bucket exclusive stamp sets.  Then I used a Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards stamp and colored the different words with markers to match the frames.

For the second card, I used border stickers that were part of the Stampin' Up kit and then used another Ali Edwards stamp for the circled remember this element.



For this journaling card, I utilized another border sticker in the kit and then a bit of washi from my stash. Used another Ali Edwards stamp set for the words and a Two Peas exclusive for the ampersand.



More Ali stamps on the top photo and its journaling card. 

Used the Amy Tangerine stamp set from her debut collection using the "all you need is love and" camera from the set.


Created this week in review card using a stamp from Kelly Purkey's YOLO stamp set and the days of the week are from an Ali Edwards set.


This last card is of my son at pick up time on the first and second day of school. Used stickers from the kit and used this stamp set from Ali Edwards to create the first and second on the circles.

Thanks for looking! Finished another layout today and hope to post it soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment