Thursday, April 4, 2013

Project Life July 23-29 2012

Here is my layout for July 23-29 in my Project Life album.


I got my hands on some new stamps and I had to get some use out of them this week! Used some older sets too. All of the journaling cards came from the Cobalt Edition of Project Life plus a couple of grid cards.


For the first journaling card and the photo below, I used a Technique Tuesday stamp set called Saying Hello by Ali Edwards. The sentiment on the photo was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with white powder. Used Sn@p alpha stickers 


For the first journaling card, I used a stamp from Kelly Purkey's RAD set at Simon Says Stamp. Loving this stamp set! Perfect for my PL cards! Used the new roller stamp from the AC Yes Please collection for the sentiment as well as an older date stamp for the date.

for the next card, used some Technique Tuesday stamps Bring on the Sun for the little sun, Days of the Week, and Summer Rocks a Studio AE set.  Can't remember where the arrow stamp came from.


This week my husband and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. Used the banner from a Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Words from one of their monthly card kits. It didn't stamp well in the center but I just went with it. Thought it was a cool affect.


For the first journaling card used more stamps from Kelly Purkey's RAD set. The amazing arrow seemed perfect for seeing The Amazing Spiderman at the movies as well as the date night bubble. Also used an Amy Tangerine stamp set, Hey There for the potty people.

For the next card I used the Days of the Week stamp again by Ali Edwards and another to stamp around the edge of the card.


One of my favorite cards for the week was the one I made for the olympics. I used the Studio Calico/Hero Arts stamp set Back to School to create the olympic rings.

Another week in the books! Thanks for looking!

Posted this on the anything goes week at the Simon Says Stamp and Show blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment