Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life Aug 20-26, 2012

This is my layout for Aug 20-26, 2012.

I used to do the Basic Grey Kit of the Month at my local scrapbook store in California. Loved it because of all the extras that came in the kit so I could customize the layouts for what I needed. Now, however, I have all these extra bits and pieces from almost every collection they released 2 years ago. I decided to pull one out that matched my title card. It was fun to use up product that has been sitting in my stash for way too long! 

This Basic Grey line is called Sweet Threads and was from my May 2011 kit.


Because I stuck to this collection, I found that I didn't use as many stamps to customize the the journaling cards and photos. I did use an Ali Edwards stamp for the "hello today" sentiment in flower sticker in the top right photo.

The days of the week stickers used on this layout were from my Project Life Cobalt core kit, back when it used to include stickers.


Used this overlay that was part of the kit on the title card by stapling it with my tiny attacher. It was the perfect size and shape to frame the date on this card!

Another week on the books! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment