Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life July 16-22 2012


Here is my Project Life layout for July 12-22 for my 2012 album:


Used a lot of the back side of the PL Cobalt core kit journaling cards for this one and stamped and embellished them after journaling. This week was a very word heavy. Lots of stories recorded and to tell.


I had a piece of paper from Cosmo Cricket from the 23 line with all of these labels on it. I thought the grays were a good match to the title card. Only problem was it was cream based instead of white like most of the other elements. I just made sure I had enough of them that it looked purposeful. 

Used a Fiskars cloud punch for the first photo and stamped it with a Technique Tuesday stamp here. Used some Basic Grey alpha stickers for the first journaling card as well as an exclusive 2 Peas stamp set here for the arrow frame.

For the second card, I used the days of the week from this Technique Tuesday stamp set by Ali Edwards that is no longer available. 

Also used these stamp sets: Perspectives by Ali Edwards, Oh Happy Day at 2Peas in a Bucket, and a Dear Lizzy set here as well as an American Crafts date stamp.


On this page I used more Basic Grey stickers, and these Ali Edward stamp sets from Technique Tuesday, here and here.

Lots of typed journaling because I had so much to say. Even had hidden journaling where I used the Jenni Bowlin tab punch and stamped true story with the latest Studio AE set here.

It was tough to carve out the time to finish this one up due to the kids spring break, but I did it! Took me a while to get photos and post it on the blog though.

Have last weeks layout done. Will post it soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment