Monday, April 28, 2014

Project Life April 14-20, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for April 14-20, 2014.


This week I went with a rose colored theme. There is an insert this week. It was a busy week with lots of Easter celebration.


I found this really cute (and free) bunny digital stamp by searching Pinterest. Thought it was perfect for this week's card. Found some pink flowers from my digital stash along with a digital brush that says "live, laugh, love."


This spread is all for Easter day. Lots of activities, lots of pictures. 



Here is the front of the insert. Getting pretty good at creating my own custom journaling cards with what I already have. I find that limiting my supplies has really helped me feel more creative with the process. 

So there it is. 

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. looks great. The insert really let you add a lot to the page

    ReplyDelete