Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life- March 31-April 6, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for March 31-April 6, 2014.

 

This week I went with yellow. It seemed to show up in a handful of photos, so I went with it. This week I scanned some things in to include in this layout. I had a program cover and bridal shower invitation that I wanted to include.  ( I erased some information for privacy.)


Pages seem to be coming together faster since I have a bit of a formula going on. This is helpful when I have had busy weeks with little time to work on them! This has me a bit concerned about how this summer is going to go.


Loving the Currently card. I find it good to mix it up some weeks with a breakdown of every day for some layouts and this kind of journaling for others to be able to include different kinds of information.

So here is another week! 

Haven't had any time to work on 2013 album. Was supposed to crop last Saturday with friends and was hoping to get a chunk done there. Just was not meant to be.

Have another digital Project Life page to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment