Thursday, April 3, 2014

Project Life- March 11-17, 2013

Here is my layout for March 11-17, 2013.


Went with a green theme this week in honor of St. Patrick's Day. No manufacturer or kit used this week. Just found a handful of matching product.


Title card is made from a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye. Layered a doily and Simple Stories stickers. The transparent arrows are from Studio Calico.

The "this is the good life" card is one from a Kelly Purkey kit from Simon Says Stamp. Love this card. Inspired the rest of the layout. The woodgrain card is the back of a Dear Lizzy card from the previous week that I decorated with washi and buttons from my stash.

The "Love this" tab is a Studio Calico cut file, my friend cut for me. (Thanks Colleen!)

Layered up a tags and labels for the bottom photos.


The "our everyday" die cut is another cut file from SC that my friend cut for me. Layered up some more labels and tags. Used an Ali Edwards stamp for the "get outside".

The Pope card was folded to fit. It was something my son got from school that week.

The next journaling card are from the PL Cobalt core kit.  Added the some washi to the photo.

My son created the St. Patrick's Day card the during the week for me to showcase in my album. Love this!



This layout took a little more time, since I wasn't working from a set of supplies, but I enjoyed the process. I did have an Amy Tan journaling card that had to get tossed because of an artistic fail. It was a card with sketched arrows along one side that I had water colored. I had printed the journaling too far down, and tried to add stamping to the top to fix it and botched it instead. 

Thanks for looking. Hoping to share another layout with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment