Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Project Life - March 4-10, 2013

This is my layout for March 4-10, 2013.


Although I tried being very organized and systematic when I order my photos for this project, there always one or so that falls through the crack. This week had one of those. It is a photo of my kids playing outside and it is now in my photo cart waiting to be ordered.

I had a lot of fun with this week. I used some of the card in one of the Studio Calico Project Life kits. It happened to have some of the Dear Lizzy and Amy Tan cards in it, so I pulled more from those mini kits to fill it out.


I used a  couple of Ali Edwards stamp sets to create the month banner. Heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

Used a stamp from a Kelly Purkey set at Simon Says Stamp. Used a Hero Arts shadow ink for the first time. Still can't decide if I like it enough to get more colors.



Label sticker on the first photo is from KI Memories. Used more Ali Edwards stamps for the "his" and "hers" which I also heat embossed with gold embossing powder.


Used a Studio Calico transparent arrow on the last journaling card. 

Thanks for looking. Hope to share another layout with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment