Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life- April 21-27, 2014

This is my layout for April 21-27, 2014.


This week, I got a little more into embellishing. I found a really cute (and free) mini card kit on Pinterest. It matched a little banner that I had in my stash and the layout was born.

If you are interested in what I used, leave me a comment and I will look it all up.


I didn't have enough journaling or photos to fill every pocket this week, which is rare. I found a quote card that was the right colors that I put in the first "3x4 pocket." It had too much yellow, so I layered another paper over most of it so it would fit the layout better.


For this page I used a couple of 6x6 layered templates to make collages for some of my photos this week. Used the banner a couple more times on this page. Found a tag with the perfect aqua heart for my journaling of Maddie and my walk. 

Really loved how this week turned out. Makes me tempted to get more digital card kits! They are nice when I have multiple "4x6 pockets" to fill. 

Hope everyone had an awesome National Scrapbook Day! Didn't get any scrapbooking done, myself. Busy hosting my daughter's 5th birthday party!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment