Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Project Life- April 28- May 4, 2014

Here is my layout for April 28-May 4, 2014.


Pink ended up being my color choice this week. I picked a color that Maddie likes since it was her birthday week.  


I have really enjoyed mixing the fonts Bebas Neue and CKAli'sHand, both free to download.


Kept this week more simple than last, but still added some fun little bits that I had in my stash. Still lots of words!

By the way, PSE does NOT have spell check, so if you find an error. please let  me know, so before I send them out to print, I can correct it! Thanks! 

My daughter is getting her tonsils and adenoids taken out this week, and she will have to miss a week of school. I am hoping to find time to work on next week's layout, but who knows.

Another note, I am trying out the email function of the blog. Let me know if it works for you or if you like it! 



2 comments:

  1. Really loving the digital layouts that you have been putting together. I really need to start taking more pictures. I for some reason just don't think about it on a daily basis. It is always an afterthought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie sure had her fill of cupcakes and cake this week. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete