Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Project Life May 5-11, 2014

Here is myProject Life layout for May 5-11, 2014.


This week I took inspiration from the flowers I got for mother's Day. I found some flowers that were included in the free Cherry Edition of digital Project Life and created my own title and journaling cards.


Lots going on these past few weeks. I guess that shows in the amount of words on my layout!
My daughter had surgery during this week, and had to miss a week of school afterwards, so not a lot of scrapbooking happen that week.


I had a lot more photos of different events this week, like her surgery. Lots more words too, but I had to remind myself the place for all of those would need to be another scrapbook layout, not Project Life. It helped me stay high level and remember my goal for this project.

This week my kids will be finishing up school for the year. Summer vacation has officially started today for my older one. Not sure how I am going to fit this project in my summer schedule, but I love being current, so I am going to figure it out. 

Hope to have last weeks Project Life pages done soon, maybe even this week!

I also have so many page ideas curating that I want to work on. I may have to tell my kids they have to play by themselves for a bit so I can play!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment