Friday, May 30, 2014

Project Life May 12-18, 2014

It has been tough to get my layouts done with my daughter home for a week, the last week of school, with parties and half days, and now summer. I need to schedule some time for myself to get them done, or they just won't!

Here is my Project Life layout for May 12-18, 2014.


This week, I went against my digital norm and selected multiple colors for my layout. I had these Bella Blvd. digital elements that had multiple colors and I noticed a lot of red in my photos so I just went with it.


Designer Digitals had a sale a couple weeks back, and I purchased a few things on my wish list. One of the sets I purchased were the Ali Edwards Edge Sentiments and Brushes Vol. 01. I love Ali Edwards' stamps so it isn't a wonder that I love her digital elements as well. I have been liking adding journaling on my photos, but sometimes I want the journaling to have more of a "home" and these are nice for that. You can see my use of it on the bottom right photo of my husband and daughter. You can "erase" the boxed lines ( just don't save the original that way!) and use just the sentiment which makes them a bit more versatile. 


Created my own journaling card with the red arrow. The arrow comes from a the digital Cherry Project Life kit that I just recolored. Other than the Bella Blvd. elements, not much else going on here. I did alter the happy birthday title. It said happy happy birthday and I erased one of the happys and put the 40th instead. 

Working on last weeks Project Life layout already and hope to have it ready this weekend or early next week. 

I am also taking The Art + Science class at Big Picture Classes, and been really challenged with the right-brained challenges (I am left-brained) and not as much with the left-brained challenges. Hoping to be able to create some of those pages soon. Hopefully before the class is over!

Hope you are enjoying your summer! Thanks for looking!






No comments:

Post a Comment