Thursday, July 28, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Day 2

On day 2, we finished hanging ornaments on the tree, and got a bit crafty, making some gift tags for presents we would give later in the season.


For days that used more than one page, I decided that each page would have the number somewhere. I was happy that with this collection there were multiple option for me to include the number. Each day had a red or green number in a postage stamp style. My favorite to use were the ones that were different every day and some looked a bit layered already. 

Getting the 6x6 paper pad, there was a paper that had each of the numbers that I could fussy cut out if I needed to, or wanted something a bit smaller.



For this page, I heat embossed another Ali Edwards stamp in silver on vellum to add to my photo.

Stay tuned. Tomorrow I will be sharing more from my December Daily album!


No comments:

Post a Comment