Tuesday, July 26, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Inside cover and Title Page

In November, after seeing what Ali Edwards' December Daily kits and other manufactures were coming out with for Christmas, I had decided that DIY Christmas collection from Simple Stories was the best fit for me. There weren't many icons, and the journaling cards basic. Loved the die cut "numbers" that looked layered but kept things simple but cohesive. 

Then I found that www.scrapbooksteals.com had the collection for a great deal. I actually purchased the card and embellishment kit as well as the banner kit to get the pieces I wanted, and spent less than $25 dollars! You can actually still purchase it here!


From my last post, you would see that on my cover I used some brads. To cover these up, I decided to use a die cut from the DIY Christmas collection from Simple Stories. The majority of the supplies I used for this year's album are from that unless noted.

I also stamped the december joy, one of Ali Edwards' stamps and used a circle punch to punch it out. 



For my title page, I used a wood veneer that actually goes with another Simple Stories collection that came out at the same time as DIY Christmas as well as a doily from my stash.


I layered up bits from the collection with some enamel dots and called this one done.

No comments:

Post a Comment