Tuesday, July 26, 2016

December Daily 2015 - Intention and Calendar page

Ali for the past few years has done an intentions page. I decided to do an intentions page as well.

Last year, I also did a calendar page that I decided to do again this year. 




I heat embossed the hello december arrow from Ali Edwards in silver embossing powder. It made contact with something before it completely dried and gave it a bit of a matte finish. I just went with it. Used the tiny star stamp from another set from Ali as well as the sentiment at the bottom of the page. Couple of wood veneer stars and called this one done.


I had a blank calendar page from a planner I was given. I cut it out and stamped the numbers, days of the week, as well as the month to decorate it.

Like the overview it gives at the beginning of the album. I don't fill out each day until the end of the month, in case stuff gets moved around.

Ready for the daily pages. Check back tomorrow for Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment