Thursday, August 20, 2020

Fortune Keeper

The layout I am sharing here started from a kit from Just Kitting. Just Kitting, owned and run by my mom, recently is no longer, unfortunately, due to concerns with copy right.

Most kits I have in my stash, I rarely keep as they are unmodified. This is another of those kits. I did keep the title as well as the main elements included with the kit, I just used them in different ways.


I never seem to have the right number or orientation of photos to use with these predesigned kits, so for this one, I created a band of photos and used the photo mat papers as a band to embellish the layout.




For reasons I don't really remember, I started collecting fortunes from cookies for Aaron and then my other kids. I found this layout a perfect way to use those collected bits to add to this story. I no longer hold on to them any more.


The dragon is a Cricut cut from one of the Disney cartridges. Below are some close ups of the fortunes. 


Thank you for looking! Hope to share another layout soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment