Thursday, August 6, 2020

Love you to pieces

This layout was inspired by Ali Edwards' Story Stamp theme of pieces.


As part of the Story Stamp class material, Ali Edwards included a digital template that I was able to use to create the heart photo collage.

I used a similar page design as Ali did as one of her layouts, but instead of two pages smaller than 12x12, I modified it to one 12x12.

I hand wrote my journaling for this one, transcribing it from another source. I tend to write my journaling for these themes well before I am ready to scrapbook them. I was a bit nervous that I would get it all to fit, but I knew I had the other half of this pattern paper to redo it if I didn't get it right the first time.


I used a stamp in the set to create the title on my page using a black glitter embossing powder. I had some rainbow puffy heart stickers from Jillibean Soup that repeated the heart shape from the photo collage.


On the cork patterned paper, I used white embossing powder as well as a few of the other stamps in the stamp set to embellish. I used some decorative tape from Ali Edwards to cover the seam of the two patterns of the layout together.

Love how this one came out and how quickly since I had the framework of the layout designed ahead of time. 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment