Tuesday, October 19, 2021

A Day at Chuck E. Cheese

 Here is layout #2 for my Finishing Project with Simple Scrapper this year. 


This is another kit from Just Kitting. Modified this one quite a bit. It was intended for a birthday party originally, but for these photos, it was just a get together with friends so I switched out some of the die cuts for ones that would work. 


Since most of the layouts I have to be completed for this project need journaling, I have been trying to find some creative ways to document the story. Since this layout was for an event that happened so long ago, I knew it was going to be a challenge to find what I was going to say. On top of that, I couldn't find the original photos in my photo library to put a date on it as well.

After some investigating, I finally searched my emails to find when and where and other details about this to document it. In the process, I decided to stick to the 5 Ws (who, what, where, when, why). In searching my stamp stash, I found I had an old Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards stamp set that was perfect for this! The label shape even repeated the shape from the title!


Repeated the label on the second page and called this one complete!

Feels good to have another layout ready for my albums rather than in a pile!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment