Thursday, October 21, 2021

Scrub-a-Dub

Here is my layout #3 for the Finishing Project at Simple Scrapper.


This is another layout kit from Just Kitting. This one is a favorite because of all of the added texture that was in this one! The cotton fill and the bubbles are just so awesome!


Because the journaling was what was needed to complete this one and it was from eleven years ago, I decided to use a journaling prompt to get my words on the page. 

I used Ali Edwards prompt Story Stamp's "I want to remember" as the header for each memory/fact.

Recently I purchased some clear label sticker paper to try using to add journaling to layouts just like this, where there is no way I could run this paper in the printer at this point. 

The sticker paper worked awesome on the white pattern paper I layered it over on the right page, but the peach color paper, it was really obvious where the sticker paper ended. Something I know to try before committing in the future. 

My story is told and although it wasn't perfect, the layout looks awesome! 

Off to finish another layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment