Friday, October 1, 2021

Ally- Month 10

 I am taking Ali Edwards Type class self-paced this year and have a list of techniques I want to use on some upcoming layouts.

The layout I am sharing today was for an assignment to use “type on type”. 

I thought about a layout using a type based pattern paper and die cutting it out. I thought about backing a title with a type based paper as well. In the end I settled on creating another layout for my daughter’s baby album.


All of the monthly layouts in this album use a die cut title in white card stock cut on my silhouette. I found another type sentiment I had cut when practicing to use my machine, using the same paper.

I layered the die cuts over a text paper from DIY shop newsprint 6x6 paper pad.


The base paper was from Felicity Jane. I loved the scallop at the top. 

The other papers were from Dear Lizzy Fancy Free collection.

Embellished with a few pink and white sparkle gems as well as punched pinked circle and hearts.

Finished it off with a few roller stamps on the diagonal.

Love that little face in the photos. It makes creating this layout so much more enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment