Monday, December 26, 2011

December Daily Day 17

Finally got Day 17 done! This day was a challenge for me since I had a lot to say and I didn't know where I was going to put everything. Then I went through a checklist of things Ali Edwards made of things to try including in this year's December Daily. Make a photo the home for journaling. Opened up my Photoshop elements and.....


Day 17: I did it! I figured it out! Can you tell I am proud of myself :) On the right page I used the December Daily by Ali Edwards stamp set along with a Studio AE set from long ago that was birthday themed as well as the new Nov 2011 set I got for Christmas yesterday! (Thanks, Mom!)
Below is a closer view of the journaling.


1 comment:

  1. I really like how you did the journaling and this is the perfect picture for it. Love how tiny Maddie is compared to the tree. That will be fun to look at from year to year. Pretty soon she will be reaching the star.

    ReplyDelete