Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Soarin'

I completed another Just Kitting kit. I love this one with Mickey Mouse in the airplane. The fabulous thing about these paper piecing kits is how unique the images are. Unless the kits are specified as Cricut, the characters are hand-drawn or traced images.


Loved how this kit worked perfectly with the photos I had for Soarin' over California at Disneyland's California Adventure.


Sometimes I struggle on how to journal for layouts like this. I wanted to add details without writing a novel so I did a checklist approach. Notice the "fellow companion" was not checked. My son's friend wimped out and didn't fly with us.  :)


I wish I was posting my December Daily pages but I just am not quite happy with them yet. I have some great photos and elements but I don't feel like they are pulling together just right. Some of them I wish I had certain stamps or other specific supplies to use. I already have ideas on how I plan to change it for next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment