Monday, December 26, 2011

December Daily Day 20

This is one of my favorite pages I have made for this project! Mainly because I love the photos and how the collages came out!


Day 20: Used Walgreens to create the collages used on these layouts. I journaled in my handwriting around the collage on the left page. Loved the October Afternoon Santa pin tin. Used the Fiskars postage stamp punch and added real postage from a Christmas card in the mail for the left. 

Hitting a wall with the project right now. I am running out of steam! Because I celebrated Christmas with my Dad on Monday, and we usually do celebrate after the 25th, I initially decided to complete this album up through the 31st, to include Christmas with him every year. Now I am wondering if I just go up to today and be done. We shall see..... Maybe it is the lack of routine and sleep talking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment