Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Daily-Day 9 and 10

Made the last finishing touches to Day 9 and 10 and have them to share with you.


Day 9: We made cookies and I used the packaging of the box for the right page of this layout. On the left I used a photo collage from Walgreens and some of the stickers from The Girls' Paperie. A pretty easy layout. May add a little stamping to this one when I get my stamp set :)


Day 10: We visited Santa and got a great photo! Love that you have the option to by the image on a CD so I can print as many at what ever size I choose! This Toyland paper was great for today. I had to swap the base from another day, though so 9 and 10 look more similar than I would have liked. Used the tag Christmas wish from an Elle's Studio set that I bought extra with my kit. 

I have Day 12 completed but I was waiting for some photos to be shared with me for Day 11 so I will post when that gets completed so they stay in order :)

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully one of these pics is heading my way!!! Loving the daily pages.

    ReplyDelete