Monday, October 1, 2012

Birthday Layouts

Here is another kit I finished from my friend Tami
My son and I just celebrated our birthdays last week, and I managed to get some birthday layouts completed for the occasion.
This is my daughters first birthday. She is now a spunky three year old. Where does the time go!


Here is another kit from Tami. For this one I used it for my son's fourth birthday party. He just turned six, but still has a love of Cars and Monster Trucks!


For this kit, I added leather Thickers, used some Technique Tuesday/Ali Edwards stamps and Stampin' Up alphabet for the title. Loved the canvas tags that were included in the kit! 
Used a photo collage from Kerri Bradford for all of the photos.

Two more layouts in the complete pile! Should have more to share soon! The next ones are Halloween. Just in time for October!


No comments:

Post a Comment