Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Memories in Dreamland

Here is something I haven't posted in a while. An original designed layout! No kit here! Proud of myself on this one!


I had bought this nursery rhyme paper and stickers FOREVER ago. I knew I either had to use it or give it away. I found a handful of photos of my son just a couple weeks old sleeping and thought they would make good use of the paper. 
Used a Lawn Fawn stamp set to stamp the polaroid frames and cut them out that way I could place the photos behind the paper.
Used some Technique Tuesday stamp sets as captions for the polaroid frames.


One of the reasons I was determined to use this was the battery light up sticker that coordinated with the paper. So cool!


Something else that has been sitting in my stash a long time were these flocked alphabet iron ons. Don't know if I will use them again, or if I do, may not iron them on. Didn't like that I couldn't move them around. A little too permanent for me, I think.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment