Friday, October 5, 2012

Got Candy? and Happy Haunting

Here are some more Just Kitting kits that I have completed. 

The first is a favorite kit of mine. Pluto turned out so cute!
Every Halloween I take a photo of the candy haul the kids bring home. They made out like bandits this year!Love the details on this kit! The candy wrapper tags, the candy pieces in the treat bag! 


The second is a Simple kit. I loved the skeleton on this one since it matched my son's costume. I used some Ali Edwards stamps to embellish the tombstone and the bottom of the page. Used some journaling post-its I had on hand for all of my journaling.  


Still have plenty of Halloween photos to scrap yet! I think between Halloween and Christmas that is half my scrapbook stash! I have a ton! Need to get to using it and stop buying it! But they are my favorite holidays so it makes it difficult!

Should have some more layouts to share soon! I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment