Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Card Time! #2

So I am back today with more Christmas cards from my day crop!


Like I mentioned in the previous post, most of these cards have product from the SEI Christmas Mint collection and card bases from boxed sets from Michaels.


This first card I used a sketch I had pinned from Pinterest (gasp! I used something I pinned!) I punched circles from the patterned paper and embellished with the epoxy stickers from the SEI kit.

I stamped with a Ali Edwards' set from Technique Tuesday.


I actually made two of this card. I stamped the snowman from a Stampin' up set and colored in with colored pencils. Used a strip of patterned paper from the SEI kit and another stamp from Ali Edwards' and Technique Tuesday.


This next card uses a tree die cut and photo corners from the SEI kit. The sentiment is another from Ali Edwards' and Technique Tuesday.


This is the last card I am going to share with you today. It uses paper from the SEI kit, as well as these epoxy stickers with the sentiment on top. 

I really enjoyed using this SEI kit. Most of the papers, which you may not be able to tell, have treatments on them. Some are foiled and some like the brown with dots, has some epoxy shine to it. 

More cards to share later. Stay tuned!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment