Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas Card Time! #4

Here are the remaining cards from a crop I attended. 


As I stated in previous posts, most of the cards use product from SEI's Christmas Mint Collection and the card bases are from boxed kits from Michaels.


First card used paper and the epoxy sentiment from the SEI kit. The Santa is stamped from a Stampin' Up! set and colored in using colored pencils.


This card uses that same Stampin' Up! stamp as well as some washi tape strips.


This card  and the next were made by stamping a couple of Stampin' Up! stamps and coloring in with colored pencils.





This last card, uses stamps from the same set as above. I used a strip of red chevron washi tape as well as some twine to attach the little banner of sorts to the bottom. 

And there you have it. All of the cards I made. I felt that I got quite a bit done at one crop and I have plenty of Christmas cards ready to go, for all of the gift card gifts, to make them a little more personal. 

Still haven't figured out what the Christmas card will be that I send out to everyone. I guess I need to get working on that!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment