Monday, December 22, 2014

December Daily 2014 - Day #4

Here is my layout for December Daily 2014 for Day 4.


For day 4, Maddie and my husband went to a school fundraising event. There was a party picture taken and everything! So fun.

I added the invitation that came from school and embellished it with wood veneer stars from Studio Calico on paper from this year's DD kit.


For this page I used a journaling card from the kit (actually the same as the full sized sheet but smaller) and another piece of paper from last years kit for the journaling card. 

Stamped the star circle from the DD kit and put the wood veneer number inside. Stamped stars at the bottom of the card as well. 

I journaled using the lines on the patterned paper which were angled. Not entirely happy with the handwriting or the overall look, but I am trying to let it go.

Day 5 should be ready to photograph and share soon. 

Christmas is fastly approaching and I am a bit sad that I am only up this far, but I have been enjoying the process when I have time and I know that I can finish everything up after Christmas is over.


1 comment: