Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Project Life - October 20-26, 2014

It is New Year's Eve. I have done surprisingly well this year keeping up with Project Life since I have gone digital! I have a dozen or so layouts to be completed for the year, since I started. Add January in there that I have to go back and complete and I have 16 layouts before I can send this album out to print. 5 weeks are already in progress, so I will take that as a win!

So here is my layout for October 2-26, 2014. 


This layout has actually been done for weeks, maybe even months. 

There has been a reason that I haven't been on top of my scrapbooking these days. That is, a reason other than the holidays and all the busyness that comes along with that. That reason comes clear in this week's layout.

I am currently 14 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy, while being less about throwing up and feeling sick, has still left me feeling tired (my thyroid also needing to be readjusted due to pregnancy) and just not that creative or in the mood to craft.

I had a few spurts, with a card making day, and got a start on my December Daily, but overall haven't been to productive these days. 

Hoping, once the kids are back in school, I will be able to crank out some Project Life layouts quickly and share them with you soon. Then there is the whole completing my December Daily to finish at the same time.....


Seems weird to be sharing Halloween photos right after Christmas, but there you go. Used a photo for my title card. Love taking photos of the rows of pumpkins at the patch and it was a good way to squeeze this one on the layout.

Used Ali Edwards' Edge sentiments on 3 of the photos to add my journaling. Also used a cute ghost freebie from Cathy Zielske's blog for my Netflix photo.


This layout had a couple of different page designs before I found one that would house all of the photos I wanted to add for this week, not to mention the orientation of the photos. Mostly photos and words.

Added an Ali Edwards' brush the the pregnancy test photo and called this one done.

And there you have it. Another week in the book. Couple more pages to share that have been sitting on my hard drive, before I announced the big news.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment