Friday, January 9, 2015

Project Life - November 10-16, 2014

This is my Project Life layout for November 10-16, 2014.


Sweet Shoppe designs released quite a few new free digital kits. I had a heyday putting them all in my cart, downloading and sorting my new goodies for the year. 

This week's layout uses one of their new kits called Loved. 


Since I am behind, I am trying to stay as simplistic as I can while stilling holding true to my style. Used some of Ali Edwards' Edge sentiments again this week but the rest came from the kit.


Used a photo collage of my own making on the bottom left pocket. Embellished with the kit's banner and a title. Pretty simple otherwise.

Hoping to get more than one Project Life layout done a week, to close the gap, and finish 2014. Haven't started on 2015 yet. I gave myself a week off, since New Years was in the middle of the week, extended the weeks for the first and last of each album. Didn't have enough photos otherwise, I don't think.

All of my photos are in their weekly templates for the rest of the year. Just have to add the words and dress them up a bit. Hoping to finish them quickly and share with you soon!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment