Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Project Life - December 15-21, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for December 15-21, 2014.


Didn't have a lot of non-photo "pockets" for this week, so I just used some brushes to create some journaling cards. Most of those brushes came from the digital kit included with last years Studio Calico December Daily kit.
Tried a new technique today with the brushes as well. Take the "this week" sentiment from Ali Edwards' edge sentiments. I used a gold tag that I had in my digital stash and layered it with the brush so it looked gold glittered. Did the same with Cathy Z.'s "love this" heart, the snowflakes on the title card,  and the "Oh, happy day."



Waiting on a photo to finish up the week before this, and one more in December before I work my way backwards in June to finish up last year's album. Thinking I will finish up 2014, before I start on 2015. Trying to get at least 2 weeks done a week to catch up. 

11 weeks to go, and counting! Project Life pages, that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment