Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Project Life - November 24-30, 2014

Here is my Project Life layout for November 24-30, 2014.


For this layout I used a free kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs called "hello." I loved the black, white, water color combo. Used this one because of it's orange to make it feel a little more fall.

Lots of Ali Edwards Edge sentiments made their way onto this layout!


This layout came together quite quickly compared the week previous. I had plenty of photos and plenty of supplies in this kit that helped. 

Aaron and I loved that little bird with hello on him and I had to find a way to work him in. Love how it looks like he's on a wire that says tuesday. 


Lots of photos meant that this went together easily. There was enough white space on most of the photos to add the journaling without any trouble.

And there you have it. Another complete week in my 2014 album! I just have January (started doing this project digitally in Feb. last year), June (I took the summer off), and December!

If they all go this fast, I should be done with this project in a few weeks!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment